Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The THOMPSONS

Michelle will not be pleased when she sees this... This is from our senior year in high school when we first started dating. You can all see why she had the hots for me.She REALLY won't like this one. Michelle 30 pounds heavier, Jeremy 30 pounds lighter. (Don't get upset, ladies, I got her permission before typing this).

1. What state did you get married?
Michelle - Southern Arkansas -- redneck country
Jeremy - The wording of the question confuses me...
2. How long have you been married?
Michelle - 11-1/2 years
Jeremy - 50 years too few (Awww...)
3. What is your favorite thing to do without the kids? (keep it clean boys)
Michelle - Lay on a beach in the Caribbean with my husband
Jeremy - Watch my wife laying on a beach in the Caribbean
4. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
Michelle - Any outdoor activity - hiking, exercising, sports...
Jeremy - Watch Jeremy play golf
5. What color is the paint in your living room?
Michelle - Nestuke
Jeremy - Nest-who? That's not even a color! The room is freaking tan!!

3 comments:

James and Shanna said...

What???? No Flock of Seagulls hairstyle????

Jill said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I can NOT believe Michelle let you post those pictures on the world wide web for anyone and the dog to see. Wow. Then again, you do have to be one brave fellow to post those nerdy pictures of yourself.

PreschoolMommy said...

how cute! I love the first pic. VERY SWEET! hee hee