Monday, November 17, 2008

task for the week

Alright gang, great job posting family pictures last week! I am proud to say we accomplished our goal of 10 families and therefore, I (Annie) will be providing those who participated with something special next Sunday at group. I bet you are sooooooo excited to find out what it will be! I know I am.

This week, lets get to know each other some. Create a new post, title it "Your Family Name" and answer the following questions. If you would like to throw a picture up so we all can put a face to the answers, that would be great too. Lets go for 15 families this week!!! Or is that too much, how about 12. Baby steps. Now, the questions...hmm

1. What state did you get married?
2. How long have you been married?
3. What is your favorite thing to do without the kids? (keep it clean boys)
4. What is your favorite thing to do as a family?
5. What color is the paint in your living room?

I'm at a loss, that's all I can think of. Feel free to add more questions.

1 comment:

Directions said...

Paul Pursley ( my wife does not know i am on here .....)
I got married 25 years ago, or it feels that way sometimes.
living room is whatever color Annie wants it this month. We were married in the 909 (thats riverside california for those not down with the lingo). Annie does not even breathe when Courtney is not with us, so we usually get to drive straight to where Courtney is. As a family........ Everything, i really enjoy Putting up Christmas lights, its been a family thing in my family for years. Gotta go before she realizes i am on her life line.. :)