Tuesday, October 28, 2008

suggestion

Hey guys, I (through other people, so not really I as in me, but more I as in the one who is writing about it) have an idea. So, before you think I'm dumb, just humor me. What do you all think about sitting as a group in church? I can see so many positive things that can come from doing such a thing, even if I open myself up to feel like a dork. I know it will be tough for some of us (us in particular) because we will be forced to get to church on time, but that is one of the positives that I came up with. I would love to hear some comments of what others think, so post away! Come on guys, lets get involved! Lets make a difference! Lets stand out! Lets have fun! Lets love the Lord!!!

also, check out the comments from last week...the first to do so will be one happy camper!!!

-Annie

No comments: